Kanye West has claimed that his wife Kim Kardashian attempted to have him “locked up” following his presidential campaign event outburst.
The 43-year-old said Kim Kardashian attempted to have a doctor visit him at their Wyoming ranch following his public outburst.
West, who has publicly spoken about his bipolar disorder, sparked concern after hitting out on social media in a string of alarming tweets.
He tweeted: “Kim was trying to fly to Wyoming with a doctor to lock me up like on the movie Get Out because I cried about saving my daughter’s life yesterday.”
Another tweet read: “Kim tried to bring a doctor to lock me up with a doctor.”
In a third, West added: “If I get locked up like Mandela, you’ll know why.”
The father-of-four also took a swipe at his mother-in-law Kris Jenner, claiming she is not allowed near his children.
“Kriss doesn’t play with me, you and that calmly are not allowed around my children, you all try to lock me up [sic].”
He then begged, “Kriss and Kim call me now, [sic]” adding a screenshot of an iMessage to Jenner, asking her if she’s avoiding his calls.
The Yeezus rapper also appeared to hit out at Kim for appearing in Playboy, insisting his children will never appear in the magazine.
Speaking at the event, an emotional West claimed he had considered an abortion during his wife’s first pregnancy with their daughter, North West.
West believes that an intervention from God prevented him from “killing” his daughter.
“I almost killed my daughter; I almost killed my daughter,” he shouted.
“Even if my wife were to divorce me after this speech, she brought North into the world, even when I didn’t want to.”
READ MORE :
- Nicki Minaj announces pregnancy – #Preggers
- Nintendo has announced Shin Megami Tensei V Release Set For 2021
- IN PICTURES: THE UAE JUST LAUNCHED FIRST ARAB SPACE MISSION TO MARS FROM JAPAN
- El Chapo’s nephew killed in cartel hit as bullet-riddled corpse found in car
- Justin Trudeau has declined an invitation meeting with Trump in Washington
- Science Explains Why Women Choose Bad Boys
- Why Many Men Don’t Want to Make Their Relationships Public